|Monday - Friday||11:00am-5:30pm|
Thank you to all of our generous donors and volunteers for your support.
Link SRAS to your Fred Meyers account!!
You can help The Snake River Animal Shelter earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
- Link your Rewards Card to The Snake River Animal Shelter a Fred Meyers Link (Click Here)
- Whenever you use your Rewards Card when shopping at Freddy’s, you’ll be helping SRAS earn a donation from Fred Meyer.
- At the end of each quarter, Fred Meyer will make a donation based on the accumulated spending of the Rewards customers linked to SRAS.
- NPO number 93442
Paving the Way…
Become a visible part of the Snake River Animal Shelter history by memorializing someone special, honoring a friend, relative, beloved pet or just leaving your name in support of our mission with the Snake River Animal Shelter’s “Paving the Path” brick fundraiser. Our future plans include walkways and gardens around the new shelter and a donor wall where you can help create a wonderful path of memories or a wall of community support. By purchasing an engraved brick, you are helping the Shelter. Inaddition to the brick, you will be able to purchase a donor certificate and/or a matching brick for yourself. Please show your support for the new shelter facility!
There are two ways to order your Paving the Path brick.
- Complete an order form (Click here) and mail your payment to the SRAS, or
- Go to bricksrus.com/order/sras, on this website you may input your information. Payment may be made by credit or debit card online while ordering. The website will guide you or if you have any questions, please call!
The Snake River Animal Shelter (SRAS) is a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. The SRAS is dedicated to promoting quality care and compassion for domestic animals in the upper Snake River Valley.
With your support and donations we will open a unique facility in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Once completed, the animal shelter will offer a refuge for animals awaiting adoption. This combined with other services provided by the organization will reduce the number of animals euthanized annually.